Monday 27 June 2011

Hello! I'm New Here!

This is my first blog ever... I suddenly felt compelled today to create a blog to express my love of all things beautiful.  I try to surround myself with beautiful things- flowers, pattern, colour, art etc and I know how important it is for my soul to do this! It brings peace and serenity to my often chaotic life as a full time Mom and wife and part time banker.

 My hobbies are centered around beauty- I knit and garden mostly and am attracted to the element of design and patterning in both.  I am entranced when I see God's design in a garden- it takes my breath away!  I have read a few quotes that mention that it is in the garden that we find God- it is so true for me.

While I love all things beautiful, I am not always successful at creating this ideal in my house and garden.  Unfortunately, time and money are limited as it is for many others and I always find it a challenge to take the idea in my mind and make it a reality- sometimes I get it, sometimes I don't.  I think that this is what I want to explore in this blog- finding ways to satisfy the urge to create when life gets in the way and being successful at taking what I see in my mind and making it real.



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful Clare!!! I'm so proud of you and often so inspired by you too! I look forward to following your blog. This is going to be a great creative outlet for you.

    Your photography is lovely too! Don't forget to add that as a hobby!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete